Tuesday, 6 June 2017

Tuesday 6 June

☔ rain and wind for today. Will probably have a walk to the village and see if we can buy some groceries, and then perhaps a bike ride in the woods, weather permitting.

Walk into Else and buy groceries. Retuning to the campsite Lynda is almost hit by a truck as she steps out on the road. The truck driver returns a few minutes later to ensure she is OK.

After lunch we go on a bike ride. However lynda's battery is flat. I swap it for mine but it means I am stuck in the lowest gear. After 9 miles I return to the campsite but have no idea where lynda is. She eventually returns having missed the turn to the campsite.

I swap batteries and do another 14 miles.

Showery evening but steak and red wine take the edge off!

No comments:

Post a Comment